Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's time to come home


Well, this is our attempt at creating a blog. Hopefully, we can keep up with it. We've started out this New Year with a bang already. We received a call from BYUH offering Randy a job that we just couldn't turn down. So we are in the process of moving back over the ocean. We will miss all our friends and family here in AZ, but hope to come back for many visits. Don't forget to visit us as well. This is a picture of the BYU-Hawaii Campus. We are looking at a time frame of 1-2 months to make it over there. We'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

The Bluths said...

I didn't know you were moving! When does this happen? (If you click on my name it will go to my blog.)

Malie said...

The job offer came a week ago and we accepted on Tuesday. Crazy huh.

Jesmyluk said...

We will miss you desperately but you know whenever you need a real good laugh, usually at my expense, you have but to call or email. Plus knowing how close we have become (like family really), I know that we can always prevail upon you and Randy to offer us the use of your home for any of our visits to Hawaii. LOL

Jesmyluk said...

By the way forgot to add, the blog is wonderful. Just in time too, now we'll know all what is going on in Hawaii, provided of course you keep it updated on a regular basis. ;-)

shannen said...

I can't believe you're moving!!!! I'm happy for you guys but it's so not fair to the rest of us suckers stuck here in the desert without you! Ugh! Well, I guess I'll just have to get over it and accept it, but I won't do it willingly! I of course wish you the best and am so jealous. I suppose we'll just have to be 'blog buddies' (you can get to mine by clicking on my name).

M2 (Melissa) said...

Malie -

I am sooo jealous! We miss Hawaii so much! I will email you a link to our blog too! Melissa

Tiana and Papa Sika said...

sniff, sniff ... well I will miss having you guys a hop, skip and a 10 hour car ride away but we are also very happy for you and can't wait to visit!!!