

Randy and the kids have been going to their games. The kids have been loving going to the BYUH games. The kids and I went in early, decked out in our Red and White apparel in support of our favorite team. Randy joined us later for the 2nd half. BYUH was doing so well for almost the whole game. At one point they were ahead by 13 points. It looked like a shew in for the Elite Eight. Then, right at the end, Cal Poly caught up out of nowhere, and then at the last few seconds, scored and beat us by 1 point! It was sickening!

The whole CAC (4100) in attendance, was in shock at what had just happened. We were all sad that they did not win, very heartbreaking. I even had a hard time going to sleep (and I'm not a sports fanatic). Oh well, maybe next year. It was still fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment