5:15 am - Alarm went off.
5:30 am - Rolled out of bed.
6:30 am - Went for my morning run.
9:30 am - Out the door with 4 kids in tow to pick up my 7th graders school schedule and get an ID 9i can't believe I have a child this old).
10:00 am - Swim lessons for all 4 kids (last day. YAY!)
11:00 am - Rush home to change all 4 kids & feed them lunch.
11:30 am - Out the door with the same 4 kids for an hour's drive into Honolulu at UH for Leigh's Volleyball Camp (last day. YAY!).
1:00 pm - Drop Leigh off and head to Bishop's Museum to entertain my other 3 kids for a couple of hours while we wait for Leigh.
3:30 pm - Done at Bishop Museum, head to McD's for a treat, then back to UH to watch Leigh play (BTW, we spent 20 mins going from gym to gym trying to find which one Leigh was playing in. Of course it was the last one that we looked in.)
5:30 pm - Get all 4 kids back in the van for another 1 hour drive back home (catching a little rush hr traffic as well).
6:30 pm - Finally reach home (after being in the car with loud children).
Can we say "busy"?!
Here are the pictures to prove it:
Swim lessons. Micah getting instructions. He loved swim lessons.
Due to Kara's shyness, we put her in private lessons. She came out of her shell and now swims like a fish. You'd be proud Aunty Sara.
Tyler learned what swimming was all about. He did have fun doing it.
Leigh loved swim lessons as well. She did great and improved on her skills.
Bishop Museum. The kids trying to pump the volcano display.
Kara trying to go down a not-so-slippery slide.
So cute!
Where's Arizona?! That's what the kids always ask when they see a map or globe.
He's one of those mutant 5 animals rolled into one creature.
Insect exhibit.

Tyler and Micah looking on at their Tongan heritage. The Bishop museum has many polynesian artifacts on display.
Leigh waiting for the serve.
Phew! All done! Leigh had fun though. Four days of volleyball camp. Each day was 4 hours long. I knew she had worked hard when I would pick her up and she was demanding to eat meat! LOL!
These two girls were her coaches. They both play for UH's volleyball team.
Micah posing for one last shot.Busy? ---- Yes. I'll tell you a secret though (come close). I didn't mind at all and would do it again, because I love being a mom.
I think I'm gonna go to bed now.
7 comments:
Loved your little secret! Thanks for sharing about Bishop Museum, I have been thinking about taking the children there, I liked seeing what they had new there. VB, I love VB and wouldn't mind playing for hours too. Lucky girl!
This is so sweet, Malie...you are a great mom to feel this way!
I love you,
Grandma Niu
Ok you can laugh if you want...when you said come closer for your "little secret" I almost did. I had to actually stop myself from moving closer to the monitor! ROFLOL!!! I am such a DORK!!!! Don't you miss that about me? ;)
As for the whole where's AZ question the kids ask...Darn skippy they want to know where AZ is, they miss us!! And we miss all of you! Now stop trying to be Supermom! You are making the rest of us look bad. Geesh! LOL <3 you!
I love busy days! They get us out of the house and make for very little "I'm Bored" comments and keep us away from electronic entertainment. Good job getting your run on!
You are amazing - I don't have that much energy!! I wish I was close so I could absorb some of your eneergy!
Wow what a crazy day! Fun though! I have a favor to ask...Suzie wants me to get some e-mails together so she can send reminders to everyone for the November family reunion in Arizona! Can you send me your e-mail and maybe some of your families e-mails! My e-mails is brynnniu@gmail.com Thanks so much!!!
what a fun bust day!! i'm sure there are MANY MORE to come!
Post a Comment