Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

Valentine's seemed like it lasted all weekend (not that I'm complaining).

We started off on Thursday (Feb. 11th) with Kahuku Elementary's traditional Sweetheart Luncheon. The kids, as well as Randy and I were excited to have lunch together. The kids gave their requests for their special lunches. I think because I had worked the night before, the younger ones were a little worried I would forget. No worries ---- mommy pulled through! The kids were excited to have lunch with us. It was cute because the younger ones just wanted to be with us the whole time.


photo.php.jpg

Micah showing his toy he got with his Happy Meal.


photo.php.jpg

Kara and Randy.

photo.php.jpg

Tyler and Mom. Yes, I am awake in this picture.

Saturday evening, Randy and I went out to dinner for Valentine's. On the way, we stopped at the Neil Blaisdell to pick up my race packet for the Great Aloha Run on Monday. It was great to go somewhere nice, eat good food, talk about all that's going on with our little family. Of course I don't have pictures of the evening. We went to P.F. Chang's. It did make me miss AZ while we were eating there. We went all out with dinner. We had appetizers, main course and desert. I was stuffed! We definitely went home with happy tummies.

Sunday, Randy gave me a book called "Confessions of an Unbalanced Woman". LOL! Randy thought it would be a cute book to give me. It is really funny. I am enjoying it! I gave Randy "Kung-Fu Panda". I know, funny, huh. He really likes that DVD. We all watched it in the afternoon. We were supposed have done secret Valentine's, but it didn't work out that way. So we had the kids get up and say nice things about the person they picked and we had to guess. They seemed to have fun with that. I think next year we will do something a little different.

Happy Valentine's!!

4 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Sounds like a very busy Valentine's weekend indeed! But a fun one. I love Randy's gift to you! Very appropriate! LOL

Mark and Jessica said...

Sounds like a great weekend - glad you had a great race!

Darth Mama said...

Incredible! I am so impressed! Way to go!

JeanAnitaNiu said...

So cute, Malie...what a sweet little family you have!