Here's the spread. The food was sooooo good!! Of course I had to try everything.
This was one of the games. Each group had to construct a baby according the instructions we were given.
This was the classic "memory" game. Teri put a twist on it afterwards, where after guessing and knowing each item, we had to remember what brand each item was.
Everyone who made it to the shower. I wished everyone could have come, but those who didn't were still so sweet to give me a gift. A lot of the gifts were brown and blue, which are the colors I chose for the shower.
This is Teri's gift for the baby. All the items from the game. The duck is actually a baby tub. Too cute!
U'i, Jen (her baby), and I at the end. I was so glad they were able to come. These are the ladies who ran the Aloha Run with me (which I didn't know I was pregnant at the time).I feel so blessed with all the friends and family who have helped me get ready for this baby. It's been a while but thanks to all of you, I feel good to go. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment