Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Home from the Hospital

After two days in the hospital, Jace and I went home. Believe it or not, we actually forgot our camera when I went in to deliver him. Randy did get some on his phone (thankfully), so I'll post those later. I was glad to go home and be settled.

I had bought this outfit for him that said, "My First Halloween". Because he was so huge, he didn't get to wear it because it didn't fit.

After Randy left to come get me, the girls and the Hippolites came and decorated our house for us. I was so touched that they did that.


Posted by Picasa


The kids were excited to have him home.



Looks like he's settling in just fine.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh MY, he looks so adorable and BIG!!! What a cutie!

JeanAnitaNiu said...

Oh what a big boy! Looks like dad's loving it! haha! HI RANDY! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE SASAKI'S!

Terri Watson said...

OOHHH, so handsome! I wish I was there to rub his head.