Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Busy Coconut

As if I don't have enough to do. I've taken on a couple of new projects, one of them being –another blog. I had started a few blogs, one for creativity, one for my calling (bet you didn't know that), and another for, well. I can't remember. Anyhoo, with some help from my hubby and my brother I have new blog running if you want to visit:
The Busy Coconut
I will still be keeping this one for our special friends and family like you.

5 comments:

LadyDi said...

Wow! You are the busy coconut! lol. Great website. You are lucky you have family that knows all the graphic stuff.

shannen said...

Love the new site.

Oh, and do I get bonus points if I remember what the other blog was for? Was it the kid quote one or what that a Randy project?

Malie said...

Yes, Shannon, it was the kid cite. I do plan to try and incorporate it on my new site somehow.

Malie said...

Thanks Diana and Shannon for the compliments.

Kathy said...

It's awesome, Malie! I need to pick your brain... great job!