Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Dentist - Family Affair

One day, I'll remember to bring my camera everywhere with me. It's such an issue with me. Normally, I don't blog about going to the dentist, but I felt that this time I should. Only because it was definitely a family affair. 4 out 6 of us were being seen, so we took the whole family with us. It was kind of funny because the office staff knows I have a good sized family and when we walked through the door with our whole tribe, they made a little noise about it. "It's the whole family!", someone exclaimed. It made us all laugh. Everyone had a good report (except me, but we won't get into that).
After the dentist, we walked over to one of our favorite places to eat at, "Ninja Sushi" and all had lunch. It was so fun to just be together and enjoy each other's company. After lunch we ran around doing a few more errands and then it was off to home.

1 comment:

Mark and Jessica said...

Our whole family recently went to the dentist as well, but we did it in multiple visits spread across a couple of weeks. I was the only one who didn't get an all clear either - what is up with that?