
I seem to be really good at getting myself into embarrassing situations. Granted having your car breakdown on the side of the road is not that embarrassing for me. Having your car breakdown and not having your cell phone can kind of be a little embarrassing. You know, because you have to ask a total stranger to borrow a cell phone.

I'll tell you what is REALLY embarrassing is when your car breaks down on the side of the road, you don't have your cell phone, so you have to jump out (in the rain) and ask to borrow someone's cell phone, while YOU'RE IN YOUR PAJAMAS!!!

It was quite a morning. It didn't help that I had just finished a shift at the hospital so I was going on 24+ hrs of no sleep. So not only was I embarrassed, but delirious. Welcome to my world. For more details of the event go
here for the full story.
1 comment:
Okay I went there & read the whole story & let me say after I finished laughing myself silly...I realized that I would have totally been crying by the time my husband had shown up. So at least you didn't burst into tears in public like I would have & embarass yourself further. :D See silver lining! LOL
Post a Comment