Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weigh-In Day #1

This was the highlight of my day ----- weigh-in. A loss. Not a big one, but a loss nonetheless. Only 28.4 more pounds to go. You can read about my journey here.

4 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

I need to get back on the train as well. It feels like for every one step forward health wise I take another 4 steps back. I am so proud of you. Way to go! Kick some butt babe!

Krisha said...

Man, I need to start weight myself more. It's a good motivator. I read somewhere that it's better to weight yourself everyday. Then again I've read that there is no God so I guess I'll consult with someone who actually knows what they're talking about

JeanAnitaNiu said...

Oh I gotta get going for 2012!
Thanks for the reminder Malie!
love you !!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Great job! We are all cheering for you! Keep it up even when it is hard and frankly kind of frustrating!! I am enjoying the journey with you!