Thursday, March 1, 2012

She Can Dance

Leigh was part of a dance team that they had at Kahuku High. She LOVES to dance, aaaaand I think she's pretty good at it. She gets it from ; )

This was the girls walking out to perform during half time at a BYUH Women's basketball game. She said she loved performing in front of everyone. I don't have pictures of her dancing because I was filming it.

I went out after and was able to get this shot of the whole team. Looks like a fun bunch of girls.

Aaah teenagers. They're so much fun. Good job dancing tonight girls!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

so fun!!

Jesmyluk said...

You said you filmed it so where is the video??? I want to cheer Leigh on!

The Maire Family said...

So are you going to put the video up? I'd love to see it!