Nine years ago, I gave birth to this handsome guy! Some facts about Micah's birth: 1) He was born at 7000 ft elevation. 2) He is the only one of our children born on the mainland, Flagstaff, AZ to be exact. 3) I had to be induced with him. 4) He was 7 lbs 11 oz and cute as can be!
Micah wanted to go eat at Gyutaku restaurant, a Japanese restaurant that we've gone to for years now.
Micah knew exactly what he wanted. Micah is a fun and intelligent boy, who is a good helper at home. He earned the rank of Wolf in Cub Scouts. He's also a great big brother.
Jace did pretty good in the restaurant . . . once we strapped him in his seat. It was a fun night celebrating Micah and the blessing his is to our family.
Happy Birthday Micah!!!




1 comment:
Hey, I heard a rumor that you are back in the valley. Not as much fun to post about cactus and tumbleweeds?
Post a Comment