I can't believe we have hit 17years!! My how time flies. I look at this picture and realize how young I was, which makes me feel old. LOL!
Here we are . . . 17 years later . . . and loving each other 17 x's more than we did in the beginning.
Usually for our anniversary, Randy and I just go out to dinner. This time, we decided to take our family out to celebrate.
We went out to eat at Red Lobster and it was a fun experience eating new foods for the kids.
Jace found the crab legs fun.
"What?! You're supposed to eat it?!"
My girls.
My teenage boy, trying not to look at the camera.
The claw was fascinating for the boys.
It was fun evening just being with our family.
Here's to 17 more years!!









1 comment:
Happy anniversary you guys!
Post a Comment