Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ringing in the New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


This New Year's Eve, I was having to work again : ( Because of that, I wanted to make sure the kids had a fun time ringing in the New Year's without me. I saw this idea on Pinterest of course and set to work. 


I designed the printouts. Aren't they cute. I started from 6pm. Inside each bag was an activity for them to do.


Randy snapped some pictures of the kids having fun with all the different activities.


The last bag had silly string inside for the kids to spray each other with when it was midnight. I was shocked when I saw this picture because I got home this morning, the house was clean. I'm glad it was an easy clean up.

The reported that they LOVED the activity bag and hope we do it again next year. I'm so glad to hear that it was success. Hopefully, that's an indicator of our upcoming year.

In the meantime . . . 


No comments: