Saturday, April 18, 2015
Saturday Happenings
This morning Kara, Tyler and Leigh got dressed and headed out the door to do baptisms for the dead at our Phoenix Temple. It is so nice to have a temple so close now. The each said they enjoyed being there. Makes my heart happy to hear that.
While the older ones were away for the day, we kept busy at our homestead. I had been wanting to put together a garden using this palette that someone was getting rid of.
I removed some boards to get the squares.
Randy then applied the sealant. Micah helped to staple on the landscape fabric. Then he and I poured in the soil. Jace jumped in to help when it came time to plant the seeds. We planted cucumbers, green onions and radishes. I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment