
Today was the start of University Hawaii football. This is a big deal in the Sasaki household. When living in AZ, we would travel to Las Vegas whenever they were playing, games would be ordered on pay-per-view, or over the internet, to give an indication of how much dedication goes to this team. This year's first kick-off began at 6:30 am. Randy took the kids over last night, set up camp (literally) in the grandma & grandpa's yard, for a fun sleep over with the cousins. Unfortunately for him, I had to work that night, which is why he was in the tent and not me. When I asked Randy how everything went, I received the answer that I was expecting. With less than 5 hrs sleep in a tent, 10 noisy kids, and a puppy to play with, the whole event was a blur. To top it off, UH was blown out of the water in their first game. When asked if the sleep over and getting up at 6:30am to watch was worth it, a resounding "YES!" was his reply. Spoken like a true fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment