Randy's youngest sister, Aunty Jill (as she is best known as), started her own little business. She's been doing it for over a year now. She makes jewelery, cute jewelery, actually it's more like delicious jewelery. I think she is inspiring because this is something that she enjoys to do, and she has been making a living out it. Way to go Jill. She sells her stuff online at myspace.com/ajillionpieces. You should check out the website because the pictures show her pieces well. BTW, they're great christmas and birthday presnts as well (I know, I'm shameless).She had her first craft-fair event. We decided to check it out. The whole family was pretty much there to support her. It was a fun day being there.
The top-middle picture is Jill, she's wearing pink. The other picture on the bottom-left is Jan (the oldest of the 3 sisters). Julie was there as well helping out. Kara modeling a piece that grandma bought for her. The boys went and did something manly, they got sharks painted on their arms (cave-man grunt here).
3 comments:
I checked out her pieces on both etsy and (I think) photobucket. Wow! She's amazing! And I am totally hungry now! I may just be able to entice Riley to get her ears pierced with a little ajp bribery! Thanks for posting about this!
Hey! It's me! Hehe...
Thanks for writing about my first ever craft fair. :) There will be more! You can take that as an announcement... or a warning, haha.
Jill is amazing! I want to buy some stuff - cupcake stuff. I will be looking for her at craft fairs.
Post a Comment