
For Cub Scouts, I was trying to introduce the game of marbles. The boys had fun so I brought the marbles home and played with the kids.

Micah trying great-grandpa's method of "lick-your-finger-then-squeeze-between-your-fingers". We only had one big marble to shoot with, so guess who was the lucky person that got to go after Micah.

At one point, everyone was getting rowdy and marbles were being snatched. Someone did finally exclaim, "I lost my marbles." Seriously?

It was a lot of fun. For some reason, we all got really loud while playing, yelling at each other (in fun). We were making up our own methods of shooting.
2 comments:
This reminds me of "mapu mapu" season in Tonga... We all got into it, but especially they boys. What a good idea to teach kids... it's almost a "lost" game.
haha, sounds like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment