There have been many of you asking me "what is a Super Raider"? First of all, a raider (not sure what that even is), is the mascot for the kids' school. If you are a student who behaves, does their best, is respectful, goes the extra mile in school duties, the teacher selects you to be honored at an assembly they have once a month.

With that said, Tyler was selected to Super Raider for the month of March. He is the last of our kids to receive this award. Good job Tyler! When I asked him what he wanted, he quickly said, "Oooooh! I want a spam musubi lei!" I said, "WHAT!" "I want a spam musubi lei mom." Well, I told him I could get him a candy lei, balloon and one spam musubi. I refuse to give a child that much spam. He was fine with that.

For those of you who don't know, this is a "spam musubi" (MOO-SOO-BEE). They are the size of a deck of cards.
1 comment:
LOL Go Tyler!!
Post a Comment