Are you confused? Me too!
Today was my first EKG class. In case you are not aware, for Hawaii standards and probably the rest of America, where I live, would be considered country. The hospital I work at is a country hospital.
Well, the administration has decided that they want to start taking care cardiac patients. Not major cardiac, but ones that just have simple heart issues. Anyhoo, in order for that to happen, we nurses over at Kahuku Medical Center are being required to take an EKG course. I have never taken one in my life. I am excited, even though I'm kind of confused. It's a new challenge for me. It is a lot of studying and it's just a basic course.
Another excuse for not keeping up with the blog.
1 comment:
Good for you, Malie! Now you can take care of dad & me when we get really old! LOL! (just kidding)Glad you're doing your blog again...and running! Dad & I are very impressed!You've inspired me to get back to blogging! Also, dad found my camera so now I have no excuse...love, mom & dad
Post a Comment