Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ding! Ding! Round 5!



Yes, yes, I am pregnant. No ---- I did not pee on an ipod shuffle. This will definitely be a new experience, seeing as I feel like I'm at a different stage in my life. I will be dealing with older children and then a new born. All the children are excited. Micah has even gotten upset at one point, questioning why I haven't eaten a lot so that my tummy will get "fatter". Patience, it will happen sooner than I'd like. At the bottom I have a ticker telling how far long I am. We are excited about our new edition.

20 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Does this mean that Jenni & I are allowed to talk to people about it now!?!?! LOL CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Margaret Vance said...

Yay! Congratulations. That is so exciting.

Unknown said...

Congrats! It'll be nice to have all the help this time around!

LadyDi said...

Wow! I wasn't expecting to read that when I clicked on your post. Congrats, I am happy for you! Keep us posted. take care

Jenna said...

Wow, congrats you guys! You have such gorgeous, amazing kids. This #5 will be so lucky!

Shannon said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!!

The Maire Family said...

Haha that was funny! So are you gonna find out or have a surprise? I could never wait. Anyways, I'm so excited!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Wow - congrats! You are a brave woman for sure - 5! I am whipped with 3! A Halloween baby - yeah so fun! Get him/her a pumpkin suit!!

Malie said...

haha. Yeah, I'm excited that it's going to be a Halloween baby.

shannen said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. And Halloween babies are the best! ;)

Mark and Jessica said...

Congrats!!! How exciting. I wish you the best.

Tiana and Papa Sika said...

haha! I like the title of your post, and the video clip was too funny!!! That is so funny about Micah wanting you to eat more! ...Can't waaaiit!

Kathy said...

OMGoodness! CONGRATS!!!!!! what a fun surprise :). I really enjoyed the last one...and the older ones are such a great help. Hope your pregnancy goes well...

Darth Mama said...

Congratulations! I will have to let Matt know and see if he wants to be a copy cat.

wittygal said...

Wow, great news! I am so on the fence with number 5. I hope your pregnancy goes well.

LadyDi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Malie said...

Haha! It's contagious! Congratulations Diana!!

Brooke said...

What exciting news...congratulations!!!

The Houston Family said...

If it really is catching don't get anywhere near me! Congratulations!

Trish said...

So,so happy for you guys!! You're an amazing mom, Malie, and the Lord knows it! Congrats-to you AND the Baby!! :)