Today, Tyler turned 11 years old. I can't believe he is that old already. While today is his birthday, we are waiting till Shrek 4 comes out. He chose to celebrate his birthday by going to the movies with his friends. But I still wanted to post something about him.
He is a great kid. Very helpful, loves legos (he can build almost anything with them), and Star Wars, he is a smart boy, great Cub Scout, brother and son. He is hilarious! If you have ever heard him talk, you would start laughing at the things he says. He is thoughtful and tries to help others.
Happy Birthday Tyler!!!
4 comments:
He looks so old, you haven't been gone that long, have you? :)
Happy birthday Tyler! Hope you have a great time at the movies.
Happy Birthday Tyler ...love you!
Happy Birthday Tyler! I can't believe how grown up he is! What a cute boy.
Post a Comment