
What do all these things have in common ------ Tyler's Birthday!
Last week was Tyler's birthday, but he wanted to see the new Shrek movie with his friends. So he patiently waited for opening day. I think his birthday was an overall success.
Dinner was a spread of some of Tyler's favorites: BBQ Teriyaki Chicken, Teri Burgers and all the fixings, chips, tater tots, veggies. It was good! Thanks dad for BBQing it all.
After dinner we headed out to the movies.
There were so many of us, we had to do two runs from our house to the theater.
There were so many of us, we had to do two runs from our house to the theater.
We let Micah bring along a friend (a brother of one of Tyler's friends). These two are hyper-goofballs.
After the movies, it was time for ice-cream. Tyler's not a big fan of birthday cake. He requested instead an ice-cream bar.
The boys stayed up really, really late playing video games and then were up before 6am I think. One of the boys had to leave early, so they all had an early breakfast. I apologize now if they're grouchy later. Of course we all know that's what we sign up for when it comes to sleep overs.



6 comments:
What a great birthday. Happy BIrthday Tyler!
I have a burning quesion--- what is that on your fridge with the hearts, star, etc. Looks intriguing.
What a great birthday! I love the tub of ice cream, that is awesome!!!
I just love that you can share your life with the rest of us. I look forward to every post. Miss you guys!!
Looks like a great party. I like the ice-cream bar idea. Good call Tyler! :)
Looks like it was a lot of fun ...Great job to Tyler's parents for throwing him such a great party!!
Happy Birthday Tyler!! Sounds like he had a total blast!! What a great set of parents he has!
I love that you put candles in the ice cream! That chair I did was SO easy. All chairs like that you can unscrew on the bottom and take the seat off. Then the fabric thats already on there is just stapled so I just take that off and staple new fabric, then paint the wood! So easy but it changes the look of chairs so much!
Post a Comment