Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rockin' My Bump!


I am letting go all shame by posting this picture. If you look at the ticker below for my pregnancy, it says that I am 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Unfortunately, that is so true. For those of you wondering, yes, I am still rockin' my bump. Every moment my kids see me, they are asking if the baby is coming yet. I wish I knew. Until then, I will keep on rockin' I guess.

4 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Love it! You look cute! Nothing prouder than a baby belly!! Hang in there! I hope he shows up for Halloween!

The Maire Family said...

You look awesome for someone who is actually overdue! That is so not fair! I hope the baby comes soon. :)

The Houston Family said...

I am hoping for a Halloween baby for you and my niece! It is only a few more days...(ok I know I am not the one that is pregnant!) All your pictures make me miss Hawaii!

Jenna said...

oh my, I hope the baby comes soon! My daughter was a Halloween baby, maybe you'll have one too! Good luck!