Friday night, we had a pizza and movie night. Homemade pizza, rootbeer, popcorn, congo bars and a fun movie "Tangled". It was great! I didn't think to take pictures. I feel a little out of practice with taking pictures for this blog.
Saturday was spent at the beach. It was a nice relaxing time.
Sand Monster!!
Jace didn't really want to go near the sand.
My boogie boarders.I think with being sick this past week, I gave up making cinnamon rolls for some ward members this time, as well as for our family. That's part of our Sunday morning breakfast tradition. I <3 my family because they didn't mind at all. In fact, they got up and just ate a bowl of cereal. I was a little late in making the kids their conference packets. They didn't complain.
Micah's righteous soldier.
Micah enjoyed working on this mobile.
He really enjoyed the conference packet I printed up for him.
Leigh helped make some "japongan" doughnuts during our in between session.
Then it was back to watching the rest of conference. I wasn't as prepared as I usually am. I didn't get all my usual traditions done this time around, but I feel like we still felt the Spirit. A tradition I guess we should always keep.
1 comment:
Sometimes it's like conference comes up so fast and I'm not ready! I always love those traditions and just having time to soak up the spirit!
Post a Comment