Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. From beginning to end, I had a great day. I was woken up to chocolate chip pancakes, eggs w/ sausages, fruit, toast and OJ. It was great. The kids made this card for me that I absolutely LOVE!

It was followed by a pretty lei for me to wear at church. I love lei's. The primary children sang beautifully for their mothers. All of us moms were able to go to RS, thanks to the youth who took over primary for us. It was so good to be there with the other women.
I just had a nice relaxing day with my family. It was so nice. I even got to talk with my own mommy!

These are the kids that I have been blessed with. I always forget to take pictures of these kinds of things, but I made sure this year that I snapped a memory of this day. Thanks dear for taking the picture.
And thank you family for another great Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

what an adorable picture, sounds like you got the royal treatment!

Tiana and Papa Sika said...

You have such sweet children, glad you had a great Mother's Day!