This was our Mother's Day gift for all of us Sasaki girls. A "stay-cation" in Waikiki at a nice hotel. We were excited to start.
We stayed up till 1:30am. You would have thought that we'd sleep in, but no. We were up early, ready to start the day. Some of us exercised, including me. I took a 3 mile run from the hotel to Kapiolani park and back.
The buffet there was awesome! So. Much. Food. I won't even tell you how many times I went back to get food.
We had a nice semi-private area with a huge table for all of us to sit around and talk. We were probably there for at least 1 1/2 hrs just talking and eating.
We were stuffed. Heading back to the room to get ready to go shopping.

We picked up a well-deserved treat or two from the Cheesecake Factory. 10 different kinds of cheesecake.

We shared with each other. I couldn't decide which was the best.

Our last shot before I had to go home early (Tyler was being ordained a deacon. I couldn't miss that). Thanks girls! I can't wait for next year.











No comments:
Post a Comment