Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Baptism and Birthday Celebration (Part II)

The Birthday Celebration

After the baptism, we all raced home, changed, and met up here, at the pool for some fun!

Micah had asked if we could do a pool party. I booked it here. I wish I had taken a picture of the whole pool. Only because it was almost ridiculous that we had an olympic size pool for the amount of people we had. Let's just say it was very disproportionate, but it didn't really bother us.
Cousin Jett. He's getting to be a such a young man.

Micah and Seth waiting to set up.

More cousins joining in the fun.

The birthday boy, shying away from the camera.

Little Taizo, with family in the background.

Once the tents were up, the food was served. Teri burgers were the stars of the menu, with all the fixin's to go with it.

I think it was a winner.

Wished I had snapped more pictures of pool time. It was so humid, that even the baby and I jumped in. It felt so good. Micah was in the water almost the whole time, which I'm glad. We were happy to see him having so much fun.

One of our favorite families ---- The Hippolites!

If you can't guess, it's that flying creature from Avatar.

Tanith!!!

Cake time. Of course the wind was blowing. We had those tin covers up to give us cover.

Blow hard!

They're picking out which piece they're gonna eat.

My friends - Tetua, Polly, and Michelle.

After swimming for two hours, the boys moved on to some football. Uncle Benny led the gang.

Pretty girls.

Monkey cousins.

Kara fooling around with Sara.

A profile pic for FaceBook perhaps.

We came, we swam, we ate, then we went home. We were all exhausted! We were all full! We were all happy though from having such a fun day! Micah said he had such a great time! He loved it all.
Micah, we are so happy that you are part of our family!!! We were so honored to throw a fun birthday for you!!

We love you!! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

JeanAnitaNiu said...

Good choice for a fun birthday activity with the family! Looks like everyone had a great time celebrating your birthday, Micah!
'Ofa atu,
Grandma & Grandpa Niu

Tiana and Papa Sika said...

Looks like a super fun birthday Micah, wish I could have been there (dang high season!haha!). Gee, I wish Lupe's bday was in the summer cause I would be able to figure out some fun activities but we'll have to work around the snow!haha!!!

Jenna said...

What a fun day with great people!

The Maire Family said...

Looked like heaps of fun! What a fun day for Micah! Good job mom :)

wittygal said...

Way to much Hawiian fun going on these pictures. I love birthdays and a birthday in Hawaii, even better.

Jesmyluk said...

Looks like a total blast!! I'm so jealous I wan't able to be in on the food & fun. Especially the food! Kier & Liam like Micah's cake, they LOVE Avatar. LOL