Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day 2011

This Labor Day picnic came around fast. It was just a year ago that I was hauling around a big fat belly, pregnant as can be. This year, no pregnancy. Just an active 10 month old. I'd take that over being pregnant. But I digress. We got together with all our old college buddies for our 2nd annual picnic. It was just as fun as last year's.

This year, there were some new faces.

There was a lot of beach time.

It was a beautiful day.

Even Jace and I jumped in the water. It was so nice, not too cold.

The kids had a blast playing in the sand.

Cousin Raiden!

There was lots of food. Always a good thing.

The Kaitoku family! Bobby was one of the organizers of the day. Thanks Bobby!

Jett held Jace a lot. Jett, would you like to come home with me?

There's the gang. All 100 bajillion of us.

Kids only!

Air time!

Now just the parents, so we can reminisce and try to feel young again.

Not sure what we were all thinking because this move did NOT make us feel young. At least I didn't. In fact, it made me feel old. It reminded me that I had on an extra 50 lbs since our college days. Oh well.

Great times!! Can't wait for next years!

No comments: