Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It Was Bound to Happen


Every time Randy is out of town, this boy in particular hurts himself. Not sure what it is or why. This time, he hurt himself at football practice. And here I was afraid of him getting hurt during a game. Poor guy moved one way, while someone yanked him the other, and the end result, a dislocated knee cap.
He was strong. I could see that he was in a lot of pain, but held it in. Even though Randy was out of town, our ward members were awesome with all the help they gave me. From priesthood holders who came to give Tyler a blessing before we left for the hospital, to dinner being provided while I was gone with Tyler. Thank you to all who helped us out.
Tyler is doing fine now and seems to be healing well.

**Update - Tyler's knee seems to be healed and he's fine know after some physical therapy.

No comments: