So I'm 8 days into the New Year and not doing very well with my blogging resolutions. I guess I should have written them down. So here I am writing my blogging goal down. I thought of this last year and am not sure how well I will do, but my goal is to write at least one thing from our family's day to remember.
So here's today's memory. Our wonderful friends the Hippolites blessed their 6th and only boy of the family today. They invited Randy to participate in the circle. Randy gladly did so. Later we went over and had an early dinner and visited with their family and others from the ward. We are so blessed to have great friends like them who bless our lives.
P.S. I'm still going to catch up from last year. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Yay!! I am so glad you are going to blog more! I have missed hearing your voice in my head. LOL Wait that sounds weird. Does that sound weird to you too? I swear I don't actually hear voices in anyone's voice. Ah geesh...I'm just making it worse! xD
LOL! Yes, that sounds weird. And yes, you're making it worse. And yes, I'm trying to repent and do better about our own family blogging. I'm glad someone is reading it. Love you Jess!!
Post a Comment