It's that time of year again. When we celebrate Cub Scouting! This time it was Micah's turn to participate in all the celebration.
Can I just say that the Cub Scout Committee did such an aweseome job with the decorations! It was great.
Micah made this one at one of his pack meetings. Love it!!
The beginning ceremonies. I can't believe my 4th child is a Cub Scouter.
Micah standing with his friends at the front while they wait for more instructions.
My big boy! He seems to be enjoying this Cub Scouting Program.
Micah was called up to be presented with a patch for participating in the "Schofield Days" activity.
I haven't been able to accompany my boys yet to this activity. All I know is that they leave clean and come home in mud. Once a year, all the Cub Scouts on the island get to go on the Schofield Barracks Base and participate in some fun activities with the soldiers there like repelling, dressing up in army stuff, doing all sorts of cool things. The boys come back exhausted from having such an awesome time.
Goof balls.
There's our little pack. Thank you again to the Cub Scout Committe for putting on a great evening.









No comments:
Post a Comment