Today was the annual Valentine's Luncheon for Tyler's Avid class at school. I went the previous year with Leigh. Because of all the craziness of January, I kept forgetting to send in the permission slip. In the end what we had to do was order our own food, but that's ok. Tyler didn't mind at all. The luncheon is always held at Tita's Grill. A local mom & pop eatery literally across the street from the high school.
Here's my date. I did catch him taking a bite out of his food. Sorry Tyler. He seemed to enjoy himself, which I'm glad. I enjoyed myself, all the while trying to eat and keep a baby from climbing on tables. Tyler is such a good brother with Jace. Always carrying him, especially when he can see that I'm having a tricky time with him.
The rest of the luncheon was fun. There were games, drawings, a prize won by Tyler and a Valentine's card from him with a sweet message to me. Thank you Tyler for a sweet time!



No comments:
Post a Comment