Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Afternoon

It was such a beautiful day today. I couldn't NOT take my kids to the beach after school. As soon as they were home, we got our swimming gear on and headed out. The kids loved it. Jace finally figured out how much fun the beach actually is. The older kids are so great with him, including him in all their sand play. Leigh was out body boarding the whole time we were there.

3 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

I sit & stare out my window into the cloudy, overcast, drizzly, cold of 40 degrees in Wisconsin & then turn back to my laptop & see scenes of sun, surf, sand & warmth & I'm not gonna lie...I kind of hate you, just a little bit, right this second. Just thought you ought to know. ;)

JeanAnitaNiu said...

That's so great that you take time out to enjoy the beauty all around you! Love you guys!!

JeanAnitaNiu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.