Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Honor Roll



We attended the 8th Grade Honor Roll assembly for Tyler. He did 
well this past semester.  



This assembly was short and too the point. There weren't any lei's, although Tyler did ask if I would bring one. I asked him, "Do you want me to bring you one?" He thought about it for a while and quickly replied, "Uh no. I change my mind". 
He would have been the only one. That's ok. We're waiting for the 8th grade graduation to bust out the lei's!

 I can't believe how much he's grown.

We are proud of him.

FYI: It was really COLD that day!! But that didn't stop us from coming to support Tyler. 

Congratulations Tyler!!! You did an awesome job! Keep it up.

2 comments:

JeanAnitaNiu said...

Hey Tyler! We're so proud of you! Keep up the good work! Can't believe how tall you're getting.
We love you lots...'Ofa atu,
Grandma & Grandpa

The Maire Family said...

Good job Tyler!