We have been waiting 4 months to go to this show. I bought these tickets for Randy on his birthday. Brian Regan is one of his favorite comedians. I knew that this would be the perfect gift. He was definitely surprised when he opened up his birthday card to find a pair of tickets to his show.
The show was held in Prescott at Yavapai Community College. If you aren't familiar with AZ, this place is about 2 hours away from where we live. At the time that I had bought the tickets, this was the only venue. I found out later that night, that there was a Phoenix show tomorrow evening. Oh well.
Can I just say that it was COLD!!!! Again, if you are unfamiliar with AZ, it snows in this part of the state, so yes. It was cold!
I think what Randy and I like the most about this guy is that his act is clean, which is hard to find. The show was very fun and funny. It was stuff that we hadn't already seen on YouTube.
I would like to send a shout out to our AZ family the Griffins for babysitting our kiddos. Randy and I had a great time out. Happy Birthday again Randy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment