I love that the stadium is right here in our town . . . a quick 10 minute drive from our house.
Grabbed some food and headed down to our seats.
It was fun watching the game. It was Kansas City Royals against our home Diamond Backs team.
The kids were getting tired toward the end. Here we are at the 7th inning. I was surprised that I knew a fair amount about how to play the game. I was trying to teach Micah how it all works.
In the end, the KCR ended up beating the DBacks. Yay!!
After the game, we headed over to Chipotle to grab some free burritos. Jeremy Gurthrie had invited us over there for some promotional thing he was doing over there. Did you know that Chipotle is his favorite restaurant, and that during his stay here in Surprise, he ate there about 30 times in the two months he was here. LOL! That's a lot of beans.
While we were there, he signed a baseball for each of my boys. I love that he put CTR on them.
Thank you Jeremy Guthrie for a fun afternoon.






No comments:
Post a Comment