Friday, July 24, 2015

My Family


We have reached a milestone in our family. These are the last family pictures before my oldest baby leaves the nest.


I'm very proud of my family and my children and all that they've accomplished so far.  I am blessed to have a wonderful relationship with my children and husband especially. We work hard to raise these kids. Our only prayer and goal for them is to have strong testimonies of the gospel and continue to live the principles that they've been taught.


My girls are growing into beautiful and talented young women. Leigh is leaving tomorrow and I have no doubt that she will be awesome, taking with her the values that she's learned and lived so far.


My boys are growing into fine young men, who do their best to live worthy of the priesthood that they have. Randy does a wonderful job in teaching them their duties and provides a great example for them of faith and integrity. He shows them what it means to do your duty to God.

I love my family so very much. I am thankful that I have them forever : )

No comments: