Sunday, September 20, 2015

Moving In to her Apartment


It was a last minute trip up to UT, but I had to do it. Leigh was getting ready to move into her apartment and she has been up there for about a month working hard. I knew this was the time when she needed her mom. Between my sister, my husband and a friends, I was able to get away for a couple of days to Leigh out.


My brother-in-law is the bomb! He rented me this Tahoe to run around in while I take Leigh shopping and hauling her stuff from Orem to SLC.


Besides shopping for home stuff, we got Leigh hooked up with a new phone. Her old one was literally falling apartment. She has been patient about it and I know I don't have to, but I did anyway.


For lunch, we took a break and met up with one of my dearest friends from Hawaii ---- Janelle. I love keeping up with old friends. Thank you for an awesome time Janelle.


Then it was back to the apartment to let Leigh change and she was off to work. Check out her digs. Not bad huh.


Her room is on the right.



While she was at work, I went out to dinner with my sister, which was so nice. Love her. She is truly one of my best friends. We share and vent about everything!



I stayed up till 2am helping Leigh get all her stuff in order and feeling more like home. I worry but know she will be ok.



Before leaving, we walked around and found a little french cafe to have brunch. It was delicious. Love my Leigh and am so proud of all that she's done. She's learned a lot and grown so much spiritually. It makes me happy to know that I think I did a good job with that one.

No comments: