Thursday, June 26, 2008

Under construction

Okay everyone, I know, I know . . . Finally!!! The cable has finally been hooked up ---- everyone together now, "YAY!" Right now there is a line forming at my computer with my family, everyone has missed the internet. I must say though we have fared well without it. I'll admit I did cheat. Randy got me a fancy phone that allowed me to go online. Anyhow. We are in the middle of ward camp right now. Wards here in Hawaii go camping for a week. I'm just glad that we are only 5 mins from the campsite. I'm taking lots of pictures and will be working feverishly over the weekend to post everything that has been going on. I'm also working on a new layout. I have been though checking up on everyone else's blogs. Check back in the 24 hrs (hopefully). 

10 comments:

The Bluths said...

It's about time! A whole week for a ward campout, that's roughin' it for sure.

Malie said...

That's why I'm glad we live only 5 mins down the road. It's fun though. Polynesians camp way different then anybody else. The have whole set ups with generators and all. You can go from tent to tent watching movies, lights, everything.

Jesmyluk said...

LOL Now THAT'S my kind of camping!!! Seriously, if P.D. camped that way, I'd go! LOL We have missed you guys like crazy. I am so glad you have the internet again. YAY Sasaki clan!!!! Am looking forward to pictures of paradise!! And of all of you!!!
80) XOXOXOXO...

shannen said...

Welcome back, at least cyber-ly speaking! We've been eagerly waiting to hear from you and get lots of pictures and updates! Camping sounds fun and I love that it's only 5 minutes away - sweet! Guess it really is paradise down there, ay? Anyway, I know we'll all be looking forward to your next post! ;o) Miss you all!

Margaret Vance said...

So, did oceanic take the usual month to set up internet? :)... It did that for us when we moved back here. I guess we'll be running into you guys sometime soon.

Malie said...

Haha. Yes, that is exactly what happened. Hopefully we will see each other soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we're hearing from you again! Be sure to tell Leigh we've missed her in Activity Days and I check in frequently to get the "scoop" on your family.

The Houston Family said...

Glad to hear you have connected again with the outside world!

M

Darth Mama said...

Yipee! Glad your back online! Looking forward to hearing about your family!

Dustin said...

So glad to hear from you! We sure have missed you!! Glad things are going well.