Friday, June 20, 2008

Perks


One of the perks we get to enjoy from Randy working at BYUH, is their game room. It used to be open to the public, but now is limited to only students, staff (that's Randy), and dependents (that's us). We took the kids over there for some fun. They have a bowling alley. We all bowled, while Tyler played XBOX instead (can you tell we deprive him at home). The kids love to bowl as well as Randy and I. After bowling, Kara, Randy and Micah joined Tyler in some video games, while Leigh tried her hand at ping-pong for the first time. It was fun chasing that ball all over the place. She and I got a good workout. Kara and I did a little Dance-Dance Revolution before calling it a night. I do have to share that we only spent $16.00 for the whole night. Randy and I actually want to come here for a date night and just play. 









No comments: