Randy's sister, Jan, invited us to join them at the visitors' center at the temple today. They were coming down with the missionaries from their ward, I think to show someone the Joseph Smith movie. The temple is 5 mins from our home, so we joined them for the afternoon. While everyone else was inside watching, I volunteered to stay outside with Kara and Micah. We walked the ground and took some pictures to keep ourselves occupied. After the movie, we convened at a nearby stake center for a potluck. Good food.
A few notes on the pictures. The TL is the view from the top of the temple grounds. That's part of new running route. The TR is Randy's sister and her family and ours. Note the twins, Micah and his cousin Raiden. The kids and I on the BL goofing around. The last one is the potluck afterwards.
2 comments:
Aloha, Malie!
I love that photo on the top right with your family and Jan's...Jan was actually in my wedding party back in our BYU-HC days!! (I surfed into your blog from Kyle & Kathy's page)...
Glad to see you're all doing well. Randy, lucky guy, ah?! :)
Lotsa love,
Alyssa & Mike and Family
Everything is so beautiful! I'm so jealous! I'm saving my money for a trip out to visit you. Your kids look like they are having so much fun. Are they loving it? Love, Terri
Post a Comment