Saturday, August 30, 2008

Breaking Dawn Party!

After Randy got home, I settled everyone done, got dinner made and headed out the door for a girls' night out. Kathy Ho invited me over for a little get-together with other Twilight Saga fans, for a Breaking Dawn book party. Kathy, of course did such a great job with decorations being in sync with the theme, prizes for the games played, and the coolest favors to go home with. The refreshments were delicious (whoever made that chocolate cake dessert with strawberries, I need that recipe). I had my camera but was too busy winning the trivia quiz to take pictures. That trivia quiz just proved that I am a walking Twilight Encyclopedia. I will never laugh at anyone again for having an obsession. All I have to do now is figure out how to get paid for knowing all this useless information. LOL. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how did you like the book? I'm sure that party was fun ;)