I finished the book! With some planning of meals ahead of time, and intermittent breaks to check on the survival of my family, I read the last page today. I agree with Shannen, that it was the best out of the whole series. Let me just say, I had the most fun reading it, mainly because the texting between chapters and scenes with some of you was great. Every time I stopped to read, I had my phone with me (you'd think it was my bookmark). Thank you guys!!! Let me know when the rest of you are done.
5 comments:
Malie,
It sure was great! I know what you mean about meal planning. I actually missed meals so I could read while the children were quietly(thank goodness) eating. We even had cereal for dinner the night Clesson worked. ha ha ha.
I'm going on the Breaking Dawn diet. lol.
Are you reading it again? I just reread the first 100 pages and I've read page 354 a few times.
I'll let you go look that up, but I think you can guess.
~*~*~AWESOME~*~*~
Ha! My eyes rolled when I saw the new decor but I can't say that I'm surprised.
- uncle joe
I really enjoyed it! I'm learning that not everyone did. I gave my 13-year old a synopsis (too much intimacy for her young mind) and it was actually fun to go through it again with her. We read the fun parts like the details of the wedding and Jacob imprinting, and of course, the meeting with the Volturi. Stephenie got me- I sure didn't see the baby coming! Somebody wants to borrow my book and I'm hoping she reads it quickly so I can reread it again :)
I loved it! I agree it was the best in the series! Wish you were here for a book club!!
LOL I loved the 4th book the best of all too. The first in the series was my net favorite! Glad you had fun texting all of us. I am sure we kept you quite busy. HA HA
Post a Comment