Saturday, October 4, 2008
Another Football Game
UH had another game, which means another get-together at the Sasaki house in Mililani. We have been so busy here at our home with church things that we've missed that last couple of games and was planning on missing this one as well. Randy got done with his priesthood session and at the last minute (with much begging from our kids), we jumped in the car and headed over there. Randy goes for the football, the rest of us (including Randy), to be with the family. We really had fun eating and talking. I really love my in-laws and feel lucky to be apart of their family. I love hanging out with his sisters and sister-in-law. I mentioned after we got home, that whenever his sisters refer to me as their sister-in-law to someone else it makes feel special. Even though we got home late, I'm so glad we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment