We gathered again for another celebration. Aunty Terri (married to Ryan, Randy's older brother), is pregnant and is having a boy. This is kind of exciting for them because even though it is their 3rd child, it's been 11 years since they've had a baby.

We made it a family affair, which is why you see men. Randy was questioning me how formal a shower this would be.
We made it a brunch. I LOVE brunch! All kinds of yummy stuff to enjoy, over and over and over again. Is it a surprise to any of you that I ate too much (good thing I like to exercise).
I thought it was funny that they men won the games. My father-in-law guessed the right number of kisses.


2 comments:
Heeey, Congratulations to Ryan and Teri! Hope all goes well with the new baby on the way!!!
Love,
The Sika Family
P.S. - The food looks gooooooood!
What a cute blanket....oh I love baby showers! They are so fun :o)
Post a Comment