Friday, January 2, 2009

Great Friends!

The Meyer Family

Nedra and Shane Kaopua (they left their kids at home, four with one on the way).

There's us!

The Piena Family

The Kaitoku Family (family of eight, half the kids are missing)

The Ho Family

The Lum's (family of 4, Matt was working)

The lovely wives (L to R front) Kathy, Shawna, U'i, Nedra, (L to R back) Holly, Moana, Me, Denna and Cherry.

The husbands (L to R front) Craig, Mark, Shane, Bobby and Kyle. (L to R back) Randy, Jason, and Aaron.

The Kaopua Family

The Goo Family

Since meeting, dating and marrying Randy, his friends have become my friends. Every so often, the Ho's will host a potluck dinner and we get together and just have a good time. One of the Kaopua's were in town from Washington, so we all gathered again to enjoy each other's friendship. These truly are outstanding people. When I was there tonight, I did take a moment to appreciate what great people they are to Randy and I, and the example and things that I learn from each of them.

1 comment:

shauna said...

Wow, so many familiar faces!

I haven't seen Aaron's white legs for so long--and Cherry hasn't changed a bit. Kyle and Kathy have such a beautiful family. . .and some of the others look familiar too.

I can't imagine what a fun full house that was!

You do have great friends.