

Our last day of Spring Break we spent it at the beach. We drove all the way to the west side of island and joined cousins at Koolina Beach.
These beaches are great for kids. They are man-made lagoons at the Koolina Resort (Marriott Hotels). Disney is actually building a resort there as well. Anyhow, we spent all morning there swimming, while the adults just chatted. We were tired by the end after spending all day out in the sun. I went to work that night just a little bit pinker.
2 comments:
Have I ever told you how jealous, of you, I am? This post makes me pea green w/envy. Ahh to spend the whole day at the beach. *sigh* Glad you all had a great Spring Break.
Oh that looks like it was so fun. That stinks that you had to go work right after. I would have been so tired!
Post a Comment