
This is a BIG reason why I haven't blogged for a while. My husband and I have started a website. I know some of you know this already, but I figured I should blog about it. It has been an interesting experience. If any of you have visited the website and are wondering ----- yes, my husband and I do the interviews. They've been over the phone. Randy did one in person. This has definitely been something that has put me outside of my comfort level. I'm a little more comfortable doing the interviews, but I still get a complex once I put the phone down. Randy is a little more comfortable with it, I guess because it's sports, which is something he loves to talk about. The interviews are just a small portion of what happens before being able to post the stories. There's the initial contacting of the person, getting permission for photos, approval of transcripts, etc. The interviews are interesting though. Hearing people's stories. Even if you're not a sports fan ---- there are neat testimonies borne through all this.
Check it out: latterdaysports.com
3 comments:
That is cool - that would be out of my comfort as well! Good Job! I have been wondering where you were?!?
Yeah, interviewing is a challenge, but I'm glad you are rising to the occasion. Well done!Hope you get a million readers!!
I am going to put a link on my blog. I loved the website! What an awesome accomplishment.
Post a Comment