Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse Midnight Showing



This time, I decided to see Eclipse at Midnight. It was sooooo much fun. I made sure friends were coming, including Leigh, and we headed out to Laie theater. That was only reason why I did it, because I did not want to be driving for 30 mins at 2:30 in the morning. Anyhow, we took our chairs and set up camp at 10pm.


While we waited in line, we chatted with friends and each other. The owners of the theaters sent out people to do trivia games with us. I answered every question correctly, even stumping the people doing the trivia. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that. LOL! But hey, it got me chocolate! After waiting in line, playing games and eating popcorn, the movie finally started!
It was good!!! I now wish that David Slade would redo the first Twilight movie. Eclipse is probably the best made of the three. My favorites were the flashback scenes. My favorite line, as is many other people's, "I am HOTTER than you." The tent scene I thought was best scene, very much like the book and how I pictured it. The fight scenes were good, but when it comes to Edward fighting, I always get annoyed when anything happens to him. Only because according to the books, it shouldn't. The acting was better as well. More feeling. Now I have to take Randy to see it ; )

No comments: